If you want to change your style, but you don't want to lose your identity on a style you've already had success with, what do you do?
Mark Beard has a possible solution; create different persona for yourself, that paint, or sculpt, in different styles!
- Mark Beard-the real deal (1956-)
- Bruce Sargeant, imaginary English artist (1898-1938)
- Hippolyte-Alexandre Michallon-Sargeant imaginary teacher (1849-1930)
- Edith Thayer Cromwell, imaginary American avant-gardeist (1893-1962)
- Brechtolt Steeruwitz, imaginary German impressionist (1890-1973)
- Peter Colter, imaginary contemporary artist (1948-)
Some of Mark Beard's murals here . (scroll down when you get there)